- Originally from Grande Prairie, AB. I’ve lived in Vancouver, BC and am currently in Toronto, ON.
- Love travelling more than anything
- Currently studying a Masters of Museum Studies at the University of Toronto
- Graduated from Simon Fraser University in Archaeology, another passion. Sidenote: has worked in Peru, Alberta, BC, and Ontario.
- Plays flute — and loves it
- Can sit up reading a good book until 3 AM
- Loves talking about anything and everything; there is always so much to learn!
- Exploring and experiencing
- Likes nothing better than driving and playing loud music (may include some singing)
I hope you enjoy my website and my photography. If you have any questions or want to get to know me, feel free to message me in the contact page and we can meet up for coffee/beer/board games/all of the above and a chat!
National Geographic (2)
IPinCH (Intellectual Property in Cultural Heritage)
SFU Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
The County of Grande Prairie
Downtown New Westminster Business Improvement Area
Higher quality photos may be available for use and publication. Please contact me with the contact link above if you are interested.